Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Up for My First Half-Marathon!

I have been feeling less motivated since finishing my very first Spartan Race Sprint in Singapore back in November. Besides, the extremely cold temperature here is not helping either.

Last year, one of my resolutions was to participating in more races. If possible, I wanted to join a half-marathon in Guangzhou. Well, it turned out to be a bit unrealistic. I did participated several 10k and one 15k race, though.

I have decided that I am going to do my first half-marathon this year! After searching for races for a while, I have signed myself up for both Chengdu and Yangling International Marathon, which will be in late March and early April. So two months to go for my training! Yeah!

It is still very cold at night, which is my only time for training after work. But I will make it!

Here is all the miles I have ran with my Nike+ in 2015.


No comments:

Post a Comment