Sunday, January 24, 2016

-12℃ and Running

It has been two weeks since I have started my Spring Half-Marathon training.

Most of my runs will have to be at night due to my 9-5 work schedule. I actually enjoy running at night a lot. There will be less people on the roads and more space to run with.

We experienced the second snow of the year last week. Unlike the first, which was a quick two-hour light snow, it went for real this time. Temperature dropped to -12℃ the lowest. On the bright side, the snow and cold weather took away the haze and brought back the blue sky.

It excites me to go fun a run when the sky is that blue. However, I was a little hesitated because of the coldness. There goes the advantage of having a training schedule. It motivates to go out on such a cold weather. 

With all that being said, I went out for a run in the morning last Sunday when it was -4℃. I am so glad I have made it !






No comments:

Post a Comment